Thread: GrimUI
View Single Post
09-10-09, 03:59 PM   #13
Bens
A Theradrim Guardian
AddOn Compiler - Click to view compilations
As a suggestion I find Satrina Buff Frames a much nicer option than having a bunch of bars down one side of your screen ( especially in raids where you can have 20+ buffs ). Instead you get an icon of the buff with the timer underneath but can be moved above also. If people prefer to have bars along with the buffs there is an option to turn that on also and you can change the layout to stack vertically or in separate rows depending how you like it.

On another note is there a way to set Macaroon in to rows kind of how Dominos does?

If not I would definately recommend Dominos over Macaroon it's much easier to set up and use.

Also i'm not sure what caused this but I tried your UI quick and my minimap is up in the top right corner of the screen and seems oversized for the center portion of your UI skin. I'm running a 1920 x 1080 resolution though so i'm not sure if this is causing the issue or not. I haven't spent a lot of time with the UI yet so i'll play around with it some more over the weekend.

Great job on trying to recreate the greatest UI ever though