Thread: GrimUI
View Single Post
09-19-09, 11:04 PM   #17
Grimsin
A Molten Giant

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
well the benefit to the way im setting this up is you should be able to use which ever one you want with some ease. Once i can get the context menu figured out and code that into the core then the core itself wont need macaroon to do its basic functions.

How ever because the obvious, even right in this thread , fact that everyone has a different preference as to their action buttons i will most likely never make those something embedded in the core. EXCEPT the context menu. i feel its a basic function of the interface and needs to be a part of the core

means everyone's gotta figure out their own buttons. for now.... im deep in code figuring out how to take over the default setup settings on addons via the core so grimui will check for addons installed and then if you are a first time installer itll set things up for you for the first time. action buttons though are sorta toward the bottom of the to do list for now. Although i did write mazzle earlier asking if i might be able to use the context menu code from mazzleUI for this since its exactly whats needed save for some minor tweaks im sure.

For now.... back to why the heck the chat does not setup right. its driving me nuts i still swear something funny is going on. I did get the variables setup though for making the UI check to see if its a first time install or not and then fire the setup stuff if it is dont if it isnt.

GrimUI
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Last edited by Grimsin : 09-19-09 at 11:08 PM.