View Single Post
03-10-09, 06:01 PM   #4
Smirge
A Flamescale Wyrmkin
Not to be a brownnose to spiel, but here's my stry - made semi short...

Was a BIG fan of MazzleUI, and was as close to hitting the donate button as could be, and then came the patches that broke it. A few months down the line i got in an arhument with mazzle, and that made me search for another ui

i tried loads...SpartanUI, FreshUI(Mazzle lookalike) and a few more. I Even tried to make my own.

Along came wowmatrix as a means to update my addons. One night i was bored i tried a search on it for simply "ui" and was scrolling down the list when i noticed nUI.

"What the hell - lets give it a go" was my first thought, and i installed it. First impression was that the bottom half was too big, but after a day or 2 of playing with it on - and tinkering with the slash commands i started to see the benefit of it.

And a few days ago, when i noticed the pro version and lite version i thought - "well - if me donating what i can afford(and believe me - wife been hammering me with i cannot afford it ) can help the future existance of another great addon/ui that i use all the time, then so be it"

Even if Scotty should implement a fee for every pc it's used on(not to give him any bright ideas) i would happily do so.

I know for one how timeconsuimg coding, and particualry error-fixing can take(making homepages in asp, .net etc), and i wouldn't just leech off someone else.

sorry for my ranting , but i am in awe of this UI - every day it seems i find new bits and things to add to it to make it even better...so spiel2001....THANK YOU!!!!!