View Single Post
03-09-10, 07:42 AM   #1
Foughlan
A Murloc Raider
Wink Yet another Thank You

I am a three day nUI user and all I can say is - COOL!!!!!!!!!!

I have been on WoW for a nearly 2 months and my prior experience was on a minimal machine running Bartender, dHUD, questhelper, and several others to make the experience "better." I think I used the Blizzard interface for about a week and hated it.

I just purchased a new computer (partly due to WoW - partly due to taxes and partly to pass on the older machine to a family member). New box is running Windows 7 and has 4mb of RAM (double what I had).

I loaded WoW new and, while I don't remember how I saw the reference to WoW but I decided to try it as a fresh installation. What did I have to lose. All I can say is this is GREAT. I have the best of what I had in the older machine in a compact UI. So far it is giving me the experience I had with the interface I worked on before so the gaming experience is nearly the same as well.

I'm still poking around and learning but I am pretty darn positive that this will be my UI for some time to come.

All I can say is Thanks and you all have done a GREAT JOB! I work in software development as a BA and I realize and comprehend the effort that goes into what you are doing. Donations will be coming as I can find some spare cash (gotta get that fence for the dog first - he's driving me nuts in the house).