View Single Post
02-25-13, 11:41 AM   #1
Aryae21
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
Hiding SexyCooldown when out of combat...

Title pretty much sums it up...
I know this option is not included in the add-on and dont see any hint of future implementation, there is a option where I can set its Inactive opacity, but it doesn't quite work as well as a OOC option. I basically want a set of action bars (Only 1 bar) from Bartender4 to show, in combat the bars are set to disappear. On these bars ill use for various things not typically used in combat situations. Once they disappear in the same exact position will be the cool down bar in its place. While the Inactivity opacity works, somewhat... if I have any sort of cool down it will show on the bar regardless of being out of combat and both my action bar and the cooldown bar will overlap each other, making it a bit of an eyesore. I attached a picture to show what I mean. Is there anyway I can make Sexycooldown disappear OOC? Either by some small code snip in the add on (Which I'd need instructions for my LUA skills are beginner at best.) or maybe even another similar add on without the bulk ForteXorcist/Raven provide but still the same customization for the bar (Which Coolline doesn't provide for me.) Or maybe even some method via another add on to disable showing the frame while the action bar is present, achieving the same effect in a round about way. Only add ons I think that could do this would be KGPanels or Bartender itself, both of which I have.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	WoWScrnShot_022513_092521.jpg
Views:	405
Size:	10.0 KB
ID:	7582