View Single Post
09-19-17, 03:29 PM   #177
Ookami.kun
A Cliff Giant

Originally Posted by myrroddin View Post
I keep scanning InFlight's comments on the main project page, but thus far no updates. I can't even be confident in saying that it is memorizing the flights it previously forgot. What I mean for example is if in the latest update InFlight forgot the time between Dalaran and Meridril. If it did forget that time, and we take the flight and relearn the timing, does it keep the timing for forget each time we log in?

Definitely need more data to give to the author (who is not me, I just made a forum post).
Not sure how you you would procure the needed data, but I do know that there are at least two flight points off the top of my head I know it's not saving and reloading at a different point.
- Dalaran to Valdihal (sp?) in Stormheim. Had to take each of my characters there the other day for a stormray turn in WQ. Each time I left Dal the timer had 0.00. Took about 2min. Turn in, log out, switch characters, start the trek on another character still 0.00. Happened for 6 characters.
- Dal to the Broken shore HQ FP and then also reverse (BS FP to Dal). Same as above. Looks like it records a new time but next character has no saved time when the flight starts either way.

There have probably been a few more. I'll try to remember to keep an eye out when I'm logged in from here on out.