View Single Post
10-22-14, 11:03 AM   #15
Torhal
A Pyroguard Emberseer

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by Tonyleila View Post
There is no way this is ever going to replace IA.
Just an example: I loged into my rogue found out the addon dosen't track the debuff of Crimson Tempest on my target. Now what? I have tryed to go in the option of the spell (it already shows combo points) and I have tryed to create a user rule. But even with the little lua knowledge that I have I did not find a way to add it - and its not only this spell id say on every class about 10 of the spells are missing timers. I also did not find a way to move the text around on the buttons.

Inline Aura has this spell is already in the addon presettings but if there is anything missing its just easy:
/ia
press spells
select spell you have in your bar or in the spellbook
use user defined settings
enter spell id of buff on target or debuff or select it to display something if target is below x% or if despellable and change the effect that it displays for each spell etc etc.
Did you look at the Getting Started documentation for AdiButtonAuras?

Here's an especially interesting excerpt for your example:
But some of my buttons don't show any aura and in the options aren't even green!

AdiButtonAuras needs to know about the spell before it puts an aura on its button and unfortunatly there is still a lot of spells that have not been added to the list, if you see one which is not there but should please get in touch on Github issue tracker so it can be added.

Author of NPCScan and many other AddOns.