View Single Post
05-16-12, 01:44 AM   #7
meggalo
A Deviate Faerie Dragon

Originally Posted by Phanx View Post
Blizzard's subscription support page says pretty clearly: "Once your billing cycle begins using the payment method you have chosen, it can not be reversed or refunded." Sending nasty letters (especially if said letters are as sloppily written as your post) is usually not a very good way to convince someone to make an exception to their policy for you.

Even if they will make an exception and refund you for the part of your subscription you haven't used yet, they would still require that you pay for Diablo III (since getting it for free was contingent on the year-long subscription). More likely, they will just tell you that all subscription payments are non-refundable.

Take a deep breath, go for a walk in the sun, eat some ice cream, play with some puppies or kittens, or do something else that makes you feel good. Come back in a few days when you're less frustrated; by then, Blizzard will probably have fixed the launch-day login bugs, and you'll be able to enjoy a new game.

Wel sorry I'm not a scholar You know very little what has happened last 2 patches i lost all my ah items totalling god knows how much,They promised to fix it nothing happened did a faction change lost all my exalted reps they told me thats normal, Paid for a service including d3 i don't know why just did.
Waited ages for it then it comes on only to find can't even long in not only d3 wow also.
Then i get response sorry were have fixed it log in now -only to find same thing message back try again its fixed same again. message again ohh no its not fixed were working on it at the mean time i watched season one of the tudors and 3 episodes of season 2 and still no d3 or wow.
You tell me to be patient but for all the millions they make you would think they would do there home work and get it right.
How many patches have they done on wow and always stuff things up I'm sure as an author you must have seen what happens.
To above post Meggsy yes i was referring more about wow and yes I'm sick and tired off the game i 2 tried mop and was well less then impressed so Phanx things have been building up its just not today .
Once again sorry for my English as i was born in greece moved to australia so had limited amount of schooling also last year and a half i have been fighting cancer so i don't have any more energy to fight blizzard so the only walk i can see ahead of me is the one pointing six foot under.
So you have a good day.

Last edited by meggalo : 05-16-12 at 01:46 AM.