View Single Post
10-14-14, 11:50 AM   #120
myrroddin
A Pyroguard Emberseer

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
I haven't got any error reports from beta or PTR users, and I can't get onto the 6.0.2 patch for a few days. I understand that guild levels are going away, but I don't know if they are gone with this patch, or if Blizzard changed their mind, or, or, or?

SmartRes2's code is changed slightly to use different events to track if the player knows Mass Resurrection, having ditched guild membership and level checks.

There was one bug in Mists where if MR was cast (good) followed by a first collision (red), it was all good, but if during that same cast a second or further collision was detected the bar correctly went red but the chat warning thought the original caster was nil. Like it forgot who the first caster was.

I do have the error report, but the line numbers won't match currently.

Further, I believe this is NOT a LibResInfo bug; rather it is a usage bug on how I detect and process original casters and collision casters. Everything works with class based spells and engineering devices.

I will see if I can get onto the game and get BugSack to catch the error again, with the new line numbers.