Thread: paladin help
View Single Post
05-01-07, 07:17 AM   #3
wvbadboy
A Kobold Labourer
Can't Go Wrong With a Pally

Originally Posted by darko265
i wondered..what is best wep combination for me overall and what talent build should i work towards?
I have a lvl 70 Holy Spec Pally as my main toon and when I was levelling I used alot of 2-handed weapons with fiery enchant, mostly polearms, Bonechewer and Stoneraven at higher levels, but I loved Wirt's Third Leg too. At level 20 you get a pally quest for Verigan's Fist which is a excellent weapon.

As far a builds, I was Holy spec the entire way and never had any problems levelling fast. Levels 1-69 my build focused on strength over intellect and holy damage over healing. At level 70 I respec'd and reversed that. I think you will find that at level 70 Holy Spec Pallys are in HIGH DEMAND for end-game raiding. I get constant guild recruitment invites and I get first choice for all epic healing gear. My bonus healing is currently +1433 (higher than most priests) and my mana is 10,000+ (higher than most mages) in my epic gear.

You can check my current build out on Armory. Toon Name: Creylock Server: Anvilmar.

Enjoy your pally. They really are ALOT of fun to play. Be flexible when you party with others, cuz you really can do it all....just use different sets of gear and it will make a huge difference in the transitiion from healer to DPS to tank.