View Single Post
06-24-10, 05:23 PM   #22
Yagle
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
Originally Posted by spiel2001 View Post
Did you install 5.06.25?

Did you try running nUI with *NO* other addons to see if it was nUI or another addon?
Yeah, Scott. I did all that. I even deleted my cache - WTF - Addon folders to be sure everything was fine.

There seems to be an issue with the world map and some of the additional addon windows.

I wish I could help you to solve it, but I know nothing about programing.

I will be back to Nui, but this week I just need to delete it. The guild is on LK and I can't risk things breaking - though Blizz did a great job of that this last patch. A heads up it seems that in an upcoming rolling restart, Blizzard will be implementing something that may break gearscore or any addon that conveys player information.

Scott keep up the good work. Nui is still the best UI mod out there.

I've received word that after the next set of rolling restarts, which may be happening as early as tonight, inspection requests on other players will start to be throttled.

This is being done because some addons generate a large number of inspection requests, so beware as some addons may start to behave unexpectedly, flat out break, or otherwise act up. Overall I hope it not to be too bad, but you never know, so here's the heads up.

Addon authors may need to restructure their addon so that they may _never_ receive a response back from a request. We may be seeing several second long intervals between allowed requests, and as I said, some request will likely never be answered.

If I hear any more details I'll update the post.

Last edited by Yagle : 06-24-10 at 05:28 PM.