Thread: HUD Mod
View Single Post
08-22-09, 04:44 PM   #3
Xrystal
nUI Maintainer

Premium Member
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
As Rich has pointed out it isn't for the faint hearted. The task you asking for will involve editing one or more layout files to adjust or add new segments to get what you want.

However, I haven't personally needed to do that set of changes to give you a quick list of steps.

Lets have a look anyway. I assume you are using the player/target hud set up. Bear in mind that I do not know for sure that this will do what you want so make sure you keep a copy of the current nUI files before changing them. Just in case. If these are the wrong instructions or it is highly suggested that you don't do it Scott I am sure will pipe in so be prepared to be disappointed and restore the files if you have changed them already.

1. So, you need to open up your folder browser to nUI\Layouts\Default\HUDLayouts\PlayerTarget folder.

2. Using any text editor open up nUI_HUDSkin_PlayerTarget_ToT.lua and you will need to set every occurence of enabled=true to enabled = false. Save the file but keep it open in the editor.

3. Now open nUI_HUDSkin_PlayerTarget_Target.lua in another editor and adjust the anchor values in here so they match the equivalent value in the ToT file.

This should theoretically do what you want but until you try and test it you won't know.

Characters:
Gwynedda - 70 - Demon Warlock
Galaviel - 65 - Resto Druid
Gamaliel - 61 - Disc Priest
Gwynytha - 60 - Survival Hunter
Lienae - 60 - Resto Shaman
Plus several others below level 60

Info Panel IDs : http://www.wowinterface.com/forums/s...818#post136818