View Single Post
08-21-09, 01:05 PM   #1
peachsnaps
A Murloc Raider
Map doesn't show detailed regions

This problem started a few days ago, suddenly the map wouldn't show the details of a regions when you hover or zoom in for any region except the one I am currently in. I see only the zoomed out picture with the region's name on it, no matter how far in I zoom.

I realized that I hadn't downloaded the latest version or Carbonite yet, so I went ahead and did that yesterday, hoping it would fix the problem - no go. It's still doing it, on two computers that I have WoW installed on.

I tried disabling all other addons, and still it does it. Also, is Carbonite supposed to be listed in the Addons menu in the Interface? Because it is not listed with the addons. I don't know if it has been previously, I've never looked.

Please help, I rely heavily on my map, and I can't see anything in other regions - local areas, flight paths, quests, people, nothing!

Thanks

NOTE: Apparently it's related to my account only, my boyfriend tried logging onto his account with my computer and his map was fine. He did something where he looked through the Carbonite folders and deleted one that was labeled for my account, but that didn't fix the problem. Still lost!

Last edited by peachsnaps : 08-22-09 at 12:45 AM.