View Single Post
12-26-11, 03:50 AM   #18
Flarin
A Frostmaul Preserver

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by Nibelheim View Post
I like him already
I just transfered to a "largish" guild my brother raids in (I am just a casual quester) but I was tired of being alone and the guild benefits for leveling are nice.

Anyway - someone mentioned MoP and 4 people in the guild replied "wut"? Then Panda's were mentioned - and it was asked what classes can they play. It was suggested that these people literally live in caves - but somehow they are in game. The fail pile was so huge that for sure I thought it was all in jest - and then people started getting angry (because if you are wrong or il-informed, what else is there to do but be angry?) and then people started getting "muted" and a couple were demoted. It was so comical - I had forgotten what it was like to be in a large guild - I have been pretty much solo for 2 years. Some people really can't function - WoW is obviously hurting their development as functional human beings. It is sad.

This rant was started because during one of the defensive tirades leading up to a demotion was the fact the the GM asked a guy "What is six times seven?" and there was a response of "huh? that doesn't make sense". I swear it - I almost soiled myself.

"I will crush and destroy and...ooo...shiny..."