View Single Post
09-28-13, 05:18 AM   #31
Xrystal
nUI Maintainer

Premium Member
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Thanks,

The last one I added simply lists details the buttons as they are added to the bar.

The screenshots I need are the ones where the messages are displayed ( in the chat frame ) after you join the table which triggers the bar change. If you see the last screenshots I sent while I was testing it on the weeding and tournament mounting you can see what sort of information is displayed.

In short it is showing what spell information is attached to the button as it is added to the bar such as the ID, name, texture. In my example there are two texture portions because they come from 2 different sources so, because the tooltip and clicking them work I am wondering if the problem is simply that one of the textures isn't working properly.

So as you can see a simple test, which will hopefully tell me what isn't being generated properly. If all the information is displayed fine at that point I will have to look into what else I can do to figure it out.

Now, this is where things might be a bit different with this scenario. Looking at the video I linked earlier I noticed that initially there are no buttons displayed ( which seems to be what happens to all bar addons ), so quite possibly when you first sit down there will be no valid if any information displayed at all ( screenshot to take 1 ). It then takes you to the next stage when 1 button is displayed ( screenshot to take 2 ). Then 3 buttons, then 6 I think ( screenshots 3 and possibly 4 ).

And thanks again.

Characters:
Gwynedda - 70 - Demon Warlock
Galaviel - 65 - Resto Druid
Gamaliel - 61 - Disc Priest
Gwynytha - 60 - Survival Hunter
Lienae - 60 - Resto Shaman
Plus several others below level 60

Info Panel IDs : http://www.wowinterface.com/forums/s...818#post136818