View Single Post
01-20-10, 04:17 PM   #13
chopt8
A Cyclonian
Originally Posted by spiel2001 View Post
Once you set it to false, you need to do "shift-M" to close the battlefield map... that's standard WoW stuff.

As for HitsMode... if you don't want it, don't install it. Problem solved... the same for any info panel you don't wnat... just don't install it. The *only* info panels nUI is packaged with are single pages for recount, omen, skada, battlefield minimap and combat log.

With regard to cycling the maps, left-clicking info-panel button cycles the info panels forward, right clicking cycles them backwards.

I'm not sure what you're trying to accomplish here. What's the point of removing all these panels?
im keeping hitsmode, i didnt pay attention my "engrish grammer". My goal is to eliminate "combat" and "map" from infopanel. for the cycling, yes, left click and right click cycles the infopanel one way or the other. What I'm trying to achieve is being able to cycle with KEYBINDING. I rarely use my mouse other than to turn fast in a PVP fight. Otherwise my tab+(modifier) binding target what I need as i need.