View Single Post
01-22-10, 07:14 AM   #15
chopt8
A Cyclonian
Originally Posted by spiel2001 View Post
Well... I'm afraid there is no key binding available for going backwards through the info panels.

I am surprised that you're heavy into PvP but don't want to use the battlefield minimap... that's the whole point of that tool. It tells you where everyone in the battlefield is, who is in combat where, etc... long before anyone yells in chat. But, again, to each their own... that's why nUI was designed to be customizable.
world PVP is more fun = gankage. Everyone thinks that there's safe at o'dark thirty in the morning. Carbonite tells me just what I need to know about opposing faction players, where; though if you pay attention to your combat log you can notice an opposing faction nearby, but they need to be doing something.

Re: Battlefields well I'm just more of a solo player. If I die, its my fault, not the priest who didn't heal me, or the warrior who didn't pull aggro, etc. 'Sides, at o'dark thirty I only have about 1.5 hrs before I /exit and head off to work.

I'll key the thought of keybinds in mind when I get to the info panel code in nUI6 and see if I can't come up with a way to keybind the backward movement.
YAY!

Last edited by chopt8 : 01-22-10 at 07:17 AM.