View Single Post
01-16-13, 01:36 AM   #1
Fizzlemizz
I did that?

Premium Member
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
FizzleMazz - A poor man's Mazzle - or is it an add?

I've had some requests about my rendition of the MazzleUI layout. While I iron out the last of the setup kinks I would like to elicit any comments, criticisms or obvious flaws (about the layout, not myself or why I'm still using Mazzle etc. ) before I bite the bullet and upload. Some hints on how and where to host to get better resolution screenshots would also be helpful.

FizzleMazz is not meant to be the mazzlegasm of every players dream that the original was. Instead, it should give you a good approximation of the bottom of the screen, two castles look and feel players had while Mazzified. Then it's up to you make the rest of your playing space your own. Some obvious things have changed like using IceHUD instead of the MazzleHUD but otherwise I've tried to keep the layout as faithful as possible to the original MazzleUI.

The automated setup supports 1920x1080 and 1920x1200 resolutions at the moment (and may be all it ever does until I update my monitor). You can select most addons to configure (Fizzify? ... nnaaa it'll never catch on) in case you want to replace them with your own preferred options although Chinchilla, Discord Art and Discord Unit Frames make up the main visual base of the layout.

There are 13 skins from the original Mazzle compilation included (authors accredited where possible) although the default Mazzle artwork won't be available (if you have a problem with that, ask MazzleFizz why not ).

Solo:
Click image for larger version

Name:	FizzleMazz Solo.jpg
Views:	524
Size:	585.8 KB
ID:	7509

Raid:

Name:	FizzleMazz Raid Battleground.jpg
Views:	447
Size:	537.7 KB
ID:	7510

Setup:

Name:	FizzleMazz Config.jpg
Views:	385
Size:	500.3 KB
ID:	7511

Skins:

Name:	FizzleMazz Skins.jpg
Views:	376
Size:	520.8 KB
ID:	7512

Last edited by Fizzlemizz : 01-16-13 at 06:10 PM.