View Single Post
07-01-07, 05:02 PM   #2
ReverendD
A Rage Talon Dragon Guard

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
It is either Nudge or Fudge, it is kind of nice for determining Melee, Dead Zone, and Ranged ranges using a small colored box that I think is easy to place somewhere on screen where it does not interfere but is easily seen.

Another one I liked (not really hunter based per se) is XBar. It comes with pretty much every class bar you want/need, and you can turn them on/off as needed as choose which buttons to show. Helps prevent using all your normal action bars for your aspects, pet skills, and tracking.

Beyond that, there really wasnt anything I used that was hunter specific. I even got rid of all the macros I used to have since the last couple updates.

I know there are a ton of addons out there for hunters though, I just never found most of them to really be worth having or they duplicated things you could already do in-game w/o them.