View Single Post
03-02-12, 04:47 AM   #19
Phanx
Cat.

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
I'm merely following your suggestion to its logical endpoint. If you're unwilling to engage in any kind of debate, or back up your argument, why post it in the first place?

I'm not unwilling to look at things from your perspective. Your perspective seems to be one based in fear (eg. you've seen bad things happen on the internet, so you know bad things can happen on the internet, and you're afraid of bad things happening to your computer because it has important data on it and you can't afford to replace it). Based on that assessment, I offered several suggestions, none of which would require significant investments of time or money, all of which would protect your data and your computer, and greatly mitigate the effects of the things you seem to be so worried about on the internet.

If you don't feel that's an accurate assessment of your perspective, well, I can't read your mind, so I can't say I feel too bad about getting it wrong when you won't provide any logical counterpoints or concrete examples.

Anyway, yeah, I'm also done with the conversation when you quote my post but edit my actual words to "blahblahblah". I'd expect that level of maturity from a teenager, not a parent of teenagers, but I guess I shouldn't be surprised when it comes from someone who's gone out of their way to label themself as a "Psychotic Female" on these forums. :/

Last edited by Phanx : 03-02-12 at 05:28 AM.