View Single Post
12-21-09, 03:44 AM   #7
Atheia
A Defias Bandit
Well, I'll admit, I'm still a bit overwhelmed but quickly falling in love with nUI. With that said:

I can't get recount to appear. Prior to using nUI, I simply typed /recount show and the box appeared allowing me to look through the different options of recount. With nUI, I was excited to see that it "supported" a dual option so, as mentioned above, I downloaded the dualstats (nUI_InfoPanel_Stats_1.02.00). However, not only do I NOT see a panel with both omen and/or recount, I am not able to open recount at all. I disabled nUI and had no problem getting recount to appear.

If there has been a fix to this and Curse.com does not have it, can I get a link to the direct page or if I'm missing something in setting it up, could I get a "nUI For Dummies" explanation. I've gotten use to the addons for people like me who just drop it in and play. nUI, although far superior (I've already ditched several addons - I hope I don't have to go back to that to ensure my ui works properly and to my style), it is a bit more complicated.

So far the /nui help is of very little help.

On a side note, can I change the size of my action bars?

Thank you.