View Single Post
05-08-11, 12:16 PM   #3
Elileantal
A Murloc Raider
Alright... It also occurred to me that there is another solution, and one that would probably be necessary to have in place for the HUD bar to work right. Rupture and Revealing Strike both have blue timers on their icons to let you know when they need to be reapplied to the target, separate from the timer that says when they're ready to use again. Where would I look in the nUI5 code to add that for SnD? I'd rather have this up in the HUD, but from the screenshot for nUI6 it looks like the blue text is still there - if I can figure out how to add it to SnD for nUI5 then I should be able to offer the code for nUI6 as well(with a few adjustments for the differences between the two)?

From there I should be able to reverse engineer a HUD bar and make another one that specifically tracks SnD for Rogues, sitting a little ways to the right of the target's health/mana bars. Would try to make it modular so that the bar can track different abilities for different classes without having to add a separate bar specific to each class.

Last edited by Elileantal : 05-08-11 at 12:20 PM.