Thread: Carbonite 5.0
View Single Post
09-10-12, 04:59 AM   #10
Catitude
A Theradrim Guardian

Unhappy Quest Log is not working

I do apologize, after all of the hard work that has gone into getting this up and running I really hate to have to post an ooops something isn't quite right

Carbonite Quest Log which worked yesterday is now appearing once after I first login to a toon and is blank when it does show up (stayed blank even tho I left it up for 20 minutes hoping it just need time to aquire the info), when I try it again Blizzards Quest Log shows up no matter what I click.
My Maps from what I've seen so far are working beautifully. I still have the Carbonite Quest Objectives in place just not the log so I can't change what is being tracked.
I have tried reset, reload UI, I disabled all of my other addons. Cleared Carbonites Saved Variables after backing them up just to see & still not working

If it weren't for Carbonite & a couple of other addons, I would seriously have to rethink where I put the entirety of my personal entertainment budget.
When I don't have my Carbonite it takes at least 5x as long to accomplish anything ingame, sometimes more... & I find myself far less tolerant of Blizz Bugs
So thank you so much Faatal & you as well Rythal. This last couple of weeks has given me a much deeper appreciation of everything that goes into even the simplest of addons let alone something like this one.

Last edited by Catitude : 09-10-12 at 05:21 AM.