View Single Post
04-23-09, 01:01 AM   #13
Bluspacecow
Giver of walls of text :)

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by Spectro View Post
I don't remember exactly. I used it a week or so ago, and I remember having issues.

Nice. Thanks.
And I'm saying I'm using it right now. With zero problems on multiple characters.

The error you got might not of been Skillet's fault at all rather an addon that hooks into something Skillet was using that bugged a function out.

I do remember an error coming up with both Stubby & Skillet listed in the stack trace that disappeared once I updated Auctioneer.

Are you using a decent error grabbing addon ?
Does it bug out if you only have skillet loaded ?

PS My post wasn't meant to be elitest or snobby at all. I'm sorry if you read as such. Was just trying to point out that it's working fine for me in a joking manner I'm sorry I offended you
tuba_man on Apple test labs : "I imagine a brushed-aluminum room with a floor made of keyboards, each one plugged into a different test box somewhere. Someone is tasked with tossing a box full of cats (all wearing turtlenecks) into this room. If none of the systems catch fire within 30 minutes, testing is complete. Someone else must remove the cats. All have iPods." (http://community.livejournal.com/tec...t/2018070.html)

Last edited by Bluspacecow : 04-23-09 at 01:09 AM.