View Single Post
10-29-14, 04:28 PM   #5
PeterGunn
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
Originally Posted by Dridzt View Post
Nice necro, but well Iriel's code (along with a few other prominent addon authors contributions) is part of the default client now.

So in a sense it's very much alive... that aside many of the projects probably still function regardless the lack of updates.

I wouldn't mind the featured status even as a /nod of recognition tbh, why does it bother you?
Well the actual definition of life negates the relevance of your comment without any need to go further!
life
noun
noun: life; noun: one's life; plural noun: one's lifes

the condition that distinguishes animals and plants from inorganic matter, including the capacity for growth, reproduction, functional activity, and continual change preceding death.

To be honest with you yes it does. It is a annoyance to see outdated or even completely unused section on the page when you are looking for something new to use or just to play around with. I can however see the point from a developer perspective where they may be useful when looking at something new or debugging a code to make a new addon fresh. Just think if the latter was the case it would be better off in a private forum where the developers could be the only ones seeing it!

With that being said thanks for being a smart _ _ _! I was really only asking out of curiosity!