Thread: Lanacan’s UI
View Single Post
11-14-07, 06:05 PM   #35
lanacan
A Warpwood Thunder Caller

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by ANovelHero
Uhm I installed the UI. Everything seems to be outdated. Well except these ones.... And yes I tried loading the outdated stuff still.

Autobar -Ace2-
Bartender3-Ace2-
Big Wings-Ace2-
Buffalo-Ace2-
Capping-Ace2-
eepanels2-Ace2-
Error Monster-Ace2-
FuBar PerformanceFu
Grid-Ace2-
Incubator-Ace2-

Also i'm not sure if I did something wrong on my part here but it appears none of the skins are loading. If there's anyway to fix this as well. Here's the messages I get...

_____ loaded but skin not found in SkinMe Directory.

beql
capping
cartographer
CEnemyCastBar
Clique
Grid
Light Headed
Omen
Pally Power
Postal
Prat
tekKompare
Auc-Advanced
Enchantrix-Barker
Dew Drop
Tablet
Waterfall
Rock Config

Any help would be greatly appreciated. I'd post a screenie but I can't seem to find them.

The skin me errors can be ignored that's a normal thing of skinner.

Not sure why the other stuff is not loading, if you checked the "load out of date addons" button in the addon selection screen. They all loaded for me just fine.

Ok, after going in tonight and updating the addons the only thing I can think of is that you are using a smaller resolution than I am. So some of the addons are probably off your screen.

Go through the config for the ones that are not showing (double check and use option house to force load them if they show they are not loaded).

Reset their profiles so they appear at the center of your screen and move them to where you want them.

That's all i can tell you besides delete you WTF folder and start from scratch. I've tested three time with fresh installs and it works for me.

Last edited by lanacan : 11-14-07 at 09:02 PM.