View Single Post
01-12-11, 07:29 PM   #8
starlon
A Flamescale Wyrmkin
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by Mera View Post
...then you are useless.
My fault here is I didn't go redownload your addon, that I deleted from my folders, before answering this thread.. You assume I'm still using it, or have recently. Your addon appeared to be at fault in breaking 3 other addons (Sys_Prof or something, Addon Profiler, and LibScriptabe's resource tools), that all seemed to work fine with the each other. When I downloaded your addon I was merely looking at how resource calculations were made in various profiling addons. I am not one of your users, but I do agree I should probably have at least tried to figure out why things were breaking, especially since I was researching WoW's profiling potential as I wrote PluginResourceTools.

Knowing what I know now, I apologize for unjustly blaming your addon without confirming things first, and for not thinking to suggest that the OP make sure his version of your addon was up-to-date.

Legalize WoW gold purchases directly from Blizzard! Yeah, my doctor thinks I'm crazy too. >.<

"It was either going to school for programming or working at the Genetically Modified Wildlife Preserve. I've always had a love for the wildlife, but technology won out in the end."

Note: If you know of a library that you want to make available in your own scripts. let me know and I'll see about writing a plugin for it.

LCD4WoW

Last edited by starlon : 01-12-11 at 07:35 PM.