View Single Post
03-12-10, 03:17 PM   #167
Xrystal
nUI Maintainer

Premium Member
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Okay, after my 11hrs yesterday and 5hrs today fixing a couple of bugs I missed yesterday but I am still left with this error triggering the first time you switch to an InfoPanel. It basically stops the WatchFrame from doing what it is supposed to do like adding quests you ask to track to the tracking frame. A second reload will solve the problem or a full log out. I could use the LogOut() function but I am sure thats something that shouldn't be programmed in so unless I can figure out why this error is being triggered barring a time factor I am suspecting so far people will have to do a manual reload after switching before using the watch frame. Anyway, here's the error I get every time I do that first switch over to an infopanel.

[2010/03/12 21:16:25-377-x1]: Interface\FrameXML\WatchFrame.lua:341: attempt to perform arithmetic on a nil value:
<in C code>: in function `WatchFrame_Update'
Interface\FrameXML\WatchFrame.lua:263: in function <Interface\FrameXML\WatchFrame.lua:223>:
<in C code>: in function `SetMapToCurrentZone'
...d_BattlefieldMinimap\Blizzard_BattlefieldMinimap.lua:58: in function <...d_BattlefieldMinimap\Blizzard_BattlefieldMinimap.lua:57>:
<in C code>: in function `Show'
...ault\InfoPanels\nUI_InfoPanel_BattlefieldMinimap.lua:294: in function `setEnabled':
...ault\InfoPanels\nUI_InfoPanel_BattlefieldMinimap.lua:207: in function `initPanel':
nUI-5.06.10 (Plus)\Integration\nUI_InfoPanel.lua:793: in function `applyScale'
nUI-5.06.10 (Plus)\Integration\nUI_InfoPanel.lua:908: in function `applyOptions'
nUI-5.06.10 (Plus)\Integration\nUI_InfoPanel.lua:937: in function `applySkin'
nUI-5.06.10 (Plus)\Main\nUI.lua:249: in function <Interface\AddOns\nUI\Main\nUI.lua:137>
For the life of me though I can't track down why this is happening as it is not pointing to my code anywhere here as a cause. So I am confused as hell rofl.

Characters:
Gwynedda - 70 - Demon Warlock
Galaviel - 65 - Resto Druid
Gamaliel - 61 - Disc Priest
Gwynytha - 60 - Survival Hunter
Lienae - 60 - Resto Shaman
Plus several others below level 60

Info Panel IDs : http://www.wowinterface.com/forums/s...818#post136818