Error when using Chatter and Nui
View Single Post
07-17-10, 08:32 AM
A Molten Giant
Join Date: Dec 2007
Originally Posted by
hmmm I run both of those and donīt have any problems
Same versions as well ? Chatter 1.2.9 was, afaik, released last night, Chatter 1.2.8 they day orso before.
2010-07-16 18:00:20 +0000
Tagging as v1.2.9
- Make sure the all resizing, calls the FCF_SavePositionAndDimensions function so we save the position prperly
- Walk all chat frames when updating positions instead of just CHAT_FRAMES
2010-07-15 02:40:49 +0000
Tagging as v1.2.8
- fix for ticket #155
- Remove call to function that was moved during profile switching ticket #156
- Removed ChatLink module from loading, seems its no longer needed as you can link items in custom channels by default now"
- Added Bnet data to Channel Colors
- Removed extra call that did nothing.
- ChatTab flashing, now an option
- Fixes for a few tickets.
- Fix for ticket 150
Take it as you want or leave it as it is.
Last edited by Seer : 07-17-10 at
View Public Profile
Send a private message to Seer
Find More Posts by Seer