Thread: mouse problems
View Single Post
01-10-11, 05:09 PM   #1
dwiechman
A Fallenroot Satyr
mouse problems

First of all, I'd like to start out by saying I am not sure what this problem is and have had no luck identifying the source, but here goes:

I am using the Steelseries Wow Special Edition mouse (not the new Cataclysm version). I've been using it for some time now with no trouble, until recently.

At random moments in the game, I can not click on action buttons on any of the action bars. I have to ctrl+alt+del in order to go to task manager and click cancel before it allows me to start clicking on things again.

I am running dual monitors also, and whn this happens, if I move the mouse to the right screen (I play on the left screen) and attempt to click on anything, it will reposition the mouse in the dead middle of my left screen.

I am running Kaspersky 2010 and have scanned my system like 7 times, reinstalled Windows 7, and still nothing. I reloaded the Steelseries Mouse driver twice now, and this is not helping anything.

I'm fresh out of ideas, and ctrl+alt+del is a bad way to deal with this crap. Any help would be greatly appreciated.