View Single Post
04-13-12, 01:10 AM   #8
lerb
A Frostmaul Preserver

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
I think it looks neat! I like the panels and their borders, they look nice. As do the status bars.

However, I would consider getting rid of the 3D model of yourself and the target and redesigning that panel behind it to just hold the unit frames. Imo, a 3D model of yourself that's in the middle of the screen anyway, isn't needed. Same goes for target.

I would also consider using "normal" buffs, without a 200 pixel wide status bar. I mean, the most important bar for you is probably the rage bar since you're a fury warr, then why is the buff timers more than double the size of that. I think there's an addon that puts a tiny buff timer bar below the actual icon. If you really need those buff bars, I'd go with that. Can't remember the name though.

The hit, ap and mail text stuff that's on it's own panel on the center top, I'd try moving that into the empty panel space on your bottom bar. It just makes more sense to me.

I didn't look at the video, this is only from what I saw on the screenshot. I do think it's one of the better generic UIs ive seen lately though.