View Single Post
03-19-10, 11:34 AM   #1
Milagroso
A Deviate Faerie Dragon

Problem with clicking portraits.

Or maybe its not a problem, its a feature.

So before I discovered nUI I was using Spartan UI with Grid/Cliques (I play a priest). It was working out fine for me except I had one problem, I had too much stuff cluttering my screen. Namely the battle map (which I must have up at all times or I go insane) and the chat box. So then I discovered nUI and found how awesome it is. I particularly like how it puts the chatframe on the dashboard and how it puts the battlemap in a nice convenient place I can switch off when I don't need it.

But, I am having an issue I need help with. When I right click a portrait, say to leave a party or open trade with a player, I start healing them instead. The right click menu only appears if they are OOR. I found this out the hardway. I was flying with a friend, right clicked his portrait so I could put on the auto follow and instead started to heal him which knocked me off my mount and sent me plunging to my doom.

This might be with something n my grid/cliques I don't know. But I need that to work too. I don't have this problem on my other characters (that don't heal) so I'm thinking I either enabled something I shouldn't have or this is because caused by grid/clique.

Now, of course I don't need grid since nUI puts all the portraits down on my dashboard. So I can remove that... right?

I do need clique though so hopefully there is a way around this.

Thanks in advance for your help.

----------
Added later

Actually, now that I think about it, what I really need to do is find someway to access that right clicked menu without right clicking the portrait. Does that make sense?

"Common sense? There is nothing common about sense!"
- DAZ

Last edited by Milagroso : 03-19-10 at 11:36 AM. Reason: To clarify