View Single Post
11-23-11, 03:05 PM   #3
Xrystal
nUI Maintainer

Premium Member
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Okay, I can see a problem immediately when I log onto the character I used yesterday with no problems and now .. see image 1.

nUI movers won't let me move the objectives frame at all.. so, I disabled the minimap plugin and all of a sudden nUI's management of the minimap was turned off. Resulting in the following movers setup.. see image 2.

Then if I turn on nui's management again image 3 shows that it has detached the objectives frame from the right and put it in the left, size still as expected.

Despite the little problems I mentioned above I suspect the size of the mover frame is relative to the size of the objectives screen at the time the movers system was triggered.. so if you were not tracking anything at the time it might well have been a smaller frame.

Okay, dabbled with the minimap option that is set to false in the minimap plugin and set to true in nUI proper and found that it has to be false for the plugin to put the map in the infopanel which, seems to then make the objectives frame attach to the minimap frame as per the minimap toggle.

I'm not sure what can be done to fix this though short of using an objectives addon that detaches the objectives frame from the minimap.

One thing to note though is that the minimap option toggle for nUI also affects my scrolling watch frame addon that has an ability to dock inside the infopanel... what it does with this option though is to ignore the docking procedure and just docks the outer scrolling frame and leaves the objectives frame somewhere else and invisible from what I could see .. or not see as the case may be.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	WoWScrnShot_112311_210439.jpg
Views:	562
Size:	283.8 KB
ID:	6593  Click image for larger version

Name:	WoWScrnShot_112311_211812.jpg
Views:	559
Size:	267.6 KB
ID:	6594  Click image for larger version

Name:	WoWScrnShot_112311_211630.jpg
Views:	544
Size:	270.3 KB
ID:	6595  

Last edited by Xrystal : 11-23-11 at 03:35 PM.