View Single Post
10-01-13, 12:02 PM   #3
meggalo
A Deviate Faerie Dragon

Originally Posted by def9 View Post
I haven't really been to Orgrimmar since the revolt started so I really can't help to much there but I do know most every quest in the game is listed in the addon Wholly.

Also a few months ago Caelui and all Cael related mods were pulled by the author. I don't recall seeing any reason posted not that they need to tell us why. Maybe something like ElvUI might be a total package your looking for. There are tons of great compilations out there as well.
Thank you
But i'm still stuck lol. I was doing daily in Offensive daily and got a quest for the troll boss. After going to start area and fighting to free his people quest line ended and no leads where to go next
I asked bliz for help but was told they can't provide me with game tips
Wholly puts quest marks all over the place, but when i check out the area there's nothing there.
As for ui's most are made with the compiler's preferences and as an oldie and still ia clicker yeah i know but i'm to old to start learning the pro way hehe. The only ui that comes close to my liking eg action bar position so on is Real ui but the fancy ice hud and char frame's are hard for me to understand.
CAELUI was simple and so informative eg agro sound warning so on.
Thanks again for the tips and here's hoping