View Single Post
04-27-18, 10:45 PM   #1
Corgei
A Murloc Raider
Unhappy Something has gone wrong, hasn't it?

The reason for my worrying is once time I used RealUI and then uninstalled it, I found out that the new floating combat text of my outgoing damage and my pet were gone even when I had the default UI of WoW! Turned out I had to re-enable it again by using "command lines" as below:

/console floatingCombatTextCombatHealing 1
/console floatingCombatTextCombatDamage 1

Well, I'm ok for the fix, but for regular users like the majority of the others, how can they know there is a "New Floating Combat Text" like this when they keep using the add-ons and the bad thing of WoW nowadays that they store all the settings on their servers so that when people re-install the game, it stays there without any configuration if you are using default UI. Now it is coming to the point, even when I try to re-install my Windows and start downloading WoW from stratch, the Floating Combat Text wouldn't be up for some reasons, then I tried to look for a solution as given as above...

I hope that you can make a healthier add-on bundles so that when we don't need it and want to return to normal state, we can just simply delete Cache, Interface and WTF folder. Please don't mess up with the codes as we never know something has gone wrong visibly.