View Single Post
05-08-11, 01:38 AM   #1
Elileantal
A Murloc Raider
More bars for the HUD

I'm not sure if this is the right place to post this exactly, or not.. but it seemed the most appropriate.

Prior to using nUI+, I enjoyed using IceHUD for its many customizable HUD features. Now that I am using nUI+ though I'd like to not need the extra add-on since nUI has it's own built-in HUD. But, one of the things I used IceHUD for, specifically, was the Slice and Dice bar, allowing me to see when I needed to reapply SnD without having to look away from the center of the screen.

So, I was wondering if there was any way to add more bars to the nUI Player/Target HUD to cover things like a rogue's SnD. I know this probably wouldn't wind up very high on Spiel's ToDo List, and so if I can get a few pointers on where to go with it, I might be able to code the enhancement plugin/addon myself? I'm just not sure where to get started with that, or what other bars like this people would want tracked for the different classes? SnD seems pretty important for Rogues, and I'm sure there are other mechanics in other classes that are equally important to them that would benefit from some sort of indicator in the HUD?