View Single Post
01-12-13, 04:13 PM   #280
Gethe
RealUI Developer

Premium Member
Featured
Originally Posted by Meren2109 View Post
@Gethe: Thanks - worked.
@ NeonSkin: Aurora Missing Textures does not fix the Pet Battle UI for me. It's still completely missing. Any idea's? I'll upload a screenshot in a sec.

Edit:
Here's the screen: http://i.imgur.com/eoel3.jpg
- All textures are completely missing.
If you don't like the transparent texture you can delete the Interface\PetBattles folder to get the default textures back. The only stand-alone addon I know of that actually skins the in-battle UI is WoWkemon, and I am not currently working on one that better fits RealUI

Originally Posted by Severek View Post
Good afternoon Nib!
I write through the translator as I Russian and I don't know English language.
I use your assembly addons more than a year. I don't imagine game in WOW without it. When you did UI on PITBUL there was an opportunity to scale anything, and to correct somehow, and now I simply don't understand as it to make. Faced a problem, I can't set the necessary scale to my screen in any way. Whether it is possible to increase separate parts of the interface with the help of any team? That is to cause праметры in game in which it is possible былобы to change the size of fonts and the size of pictures. For example frame of the player and the purpose very small on the screen. I hardly can sort names of players being displayed there. I want them to increase and I don't know as.
Thanks in advance to you.
You can install nibWindowSize to re-size the frames, though they may endup a bit blurry.