View Single Post
07-25-13, 01:55 PM   #6
Petrah
A Pyroguard Emberseer

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by Psycholiquid71 View Post
I just wish he had the balls to say he was done, this waiting is stupid. Just like a child to up and quit on something and tell no one anything about it. I mean how hard is it to drop a line and say I cant do this any more
Here ya go. I found some books over on Amazon for you to read;

It's Not All About "Me": The Top Ten Techniques for Building Quick Rapport with Anyone

"Despite the age-old saying, individuals everywhere still have a hard time realizing that it’s not all about them. Robin Dreeke uses his research and years of work in the field of interpersonal relations and behavior to help readers focus on building relationships with others in “It’s Not All About Me: The Top Ten Techniques for Building Quick Rapport with Anyone”."

Dude, That's Rude: (Get Some Manners)

"Kids today need manners more than ever, and this book (part of the Free Spirit Laugh & Learn[TM] series) makes it fun and easy to get some. Full-color cartoons and kid-friendly text teach the basics of polite behavior in all kinds of situations while keeping young readers entertained on every page. Manners are major social skills, and Dude, That's Rude! gives kids a great start."

How To Have A Successful Social Life: Through Better Communication and Relation

"From childhood to adulthood, how we communicate can greatly affect our lives. Communication is vital to a close and healthy relationship. When we support relationships and they support us back, our lives become easier. Misunderstandings and miscommunications may cause a rift that, in some cases, can take years to heal, so, how can we make sure that our behaviors do not hurt others?"