View Single Post
11-19-07, 06:14 AM   #10
bsides
A Fallenroot Satyr

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
I used MazzleUI until 2 weeks ago (since march) but grew tired of so many fixes all around this website so I did my interface (which is a lot like it, ha!).

MazzleUI does interfere in the viewport, so that part below your actionbars, chat and whatever else don't interfere in your actual playable window. I do not know what addon he uses for that but I believe it's in its core Mazzle.lua (or whatever it is). If that's the case, his FAQ should have this info. Have you tried? I'm going to check for you anyway.

And for what matters, even knowing the source and all, you'll probably get the same black bar anyway because that bar is from a resized viewport... I'll check just becuase I'm curious.

EDIT: as I said, core stuff. MazzleUI_Frames.lua below proves it... it is a smart function by the way, since it get the amount it'll resize by the resolution. I miss when Mazzle was on.

function MazzleUI:CreateViewport(bottom)
-- Based on cr_Viewport post in the Ace forums http://www.wowace.com/forums/index.php?topic=2056.0

self.ViewportOverlay = WorldFrame:CreateTexture(nil, "BACKGROUND")
self.ViewportOverlay:SetTexture(0, 0, 0, 1)
self.ViewportOverlay:SetPoint("TOPLEFT", UIParent, "TOPLEFT", -1, 1)
self.ViewportOverlay:SetPoint("BOTTOMRIGHT", UIParent, "BOTTOMRIGHT", 1, -1)

local currentXResolution, currentYResolution = self:GetCurrentResolution(GetScreenResolutions())
bottom = (bottom*(currentYResolution/1200))
WorldFrame:SetPoint("TOPLEFT", 0, 0)
WorldFrame:SetPoint("BOTTOMRIGHT", 0, (bottom * (768 / currentYResolution)))

end

Hope it helps :P

Last edited by bsides : 11-19-07 at 06:19 AM.