View Single Post
01-17-13, 11:42 PM   #18
Phanx
Cat.

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by Xionyus View Post
My skype freezes 24/8
Skype is just a terribly designed program. It's had a gigantic memory leak for years, the UI is awful, and it randomly re-delivers messages that were sent days, weeks, or even months ago.

Originally Posted by Clamsoda View Post
The majority of users aren't even aware that you can turn it on or off, as it was turned on by default when the feature was added. If the buffs hidden by consolidation are what is "cluttering" your UI, you have so much more to worry about.
If you don't think 30 buff icons are more cluttery than 10 buff icons, then we're just not on the same page about what the word "clutter" means. I define "clutter" as "stuff I don't need on the screen". Buff consolidation doesn't remove the ability to see any buffs. It just hides the icons for a few specific, long-term group buffs -- and you can still see those by mousing over the consolidation icon.

Originally Posted by Clamsoda View Post
Not to mention, the lack of awareness is probably what makes LFR and the dungeon finder so miserable.
Maybe I just have amazing luck, but I can't even remember the last time I had a bad dungeon finder experience, let alone one so bad I'd call it "miserable". Everyone steamrolls everything wearing quest reward green gear, and wipes are really rare, maybe 1 in 20 runs.

Also, if your dungeon finder group experience is really that bad, I'd have a hard time believing that a missing Mark of the Wild is even a contributing factor, let alone the sole cause of the problem.