07-13-07, 04:05 AM   #8
slice3
A Cliff Giant

hmmmm, let me try again:

i have macro A and macro B, both is defined by:
/cast ...
/stopcasting
/use ...

but the command lines dosn't matter, and both working fine.

Now it's comming the interesting part.
I read it on different forums you can combine (merge) different macros, and this is what i need. for that you have different methods. [list]
* Is an addon (don't working for me, maybe is no longer supported) where you can expand these 250 charaters given to a macro (practicly you can double the characters number), this can be a solution, but don't working now.
* Or you can use a slash command like
ex.:
/click petactionbutton5 rightbutton

and in this way you can use an existing macro in your new macro.
unfortunately i don't know the exact sintax for this command and also i don't know how to identifie the button alocated for my macro. (i can see it, ex. bartender action bar 1 button 1, but in this method isn't working), so i bind it to a key if this can make a little easy my search and maybe i can get a command to say just
ex.:
/click E leftbutton

in the final i want something like this, and is dosn't matter if i recall macro A or the binded key E.
ex
/click macro A leftbutton
/click macro B leftbutton

maybe the /click command is not a correct command, if you know a better and working one let me know.

let me see if you are a little closer to understand what i need, if not i'll try again with all my best. sorry for english but i'm nor native, so maybe this is the reason why i can be full understandable.