View Single Post
08-25-09, 11:35 AM   #12
Rhamses
A Theradrim Guardian
As an example of what I am talking about for my lock

I have Improved shadow bolt. So, I want to tag the target with that for the DPS boost. In a boss fight, I have to watch to renew this. This is as good a time as any, to regain some of the mana with a lifetap to activate that buff. I also want to trigger metamorphasis (I do nto remember where exactly I trigger this) As well as the petbuff that I do nto want to actually trigger until the pet is actually attacking, not in transit. If Immolate is on the target, incincerate does slightly more DPS than Shadow Bolt. So, when the debuff is still there, I want to cast incinerate. But, this resoves at impact, not cast. So, the debuff can fall off as the incinerate is on the way. But, I also have Decimation in my build. So, once the mob's health drops to below 25% (? it has been a while since I have played) I want to alternate Shadow Bolt and soulfire. In order for this to work best, I have to toggle my felguard to passive so he still gets beat on, but does not attack and kill the mob before my shadow bolt gets there. When the shadow bolt kills the mob, I can run to the next mob, and lead off with the soufire-ball thingamajig and then hit the mob with shadow bolt.

So, I would like to have my UI so I can see the debuffs that I have cast on the mob as well as a select few of my buffs as well as a couple of cooldowns.

Rhamses