Thread: BG mod idea
View Single Post
10-22-08, 03:37 PM   #3
khurzog
A Frostmaul Preserver

thanx for the reply, ill keep an eye out for your future projects. i just switched from Ndragit to Fluidframe, from what i recall ndragit didnt move it, and i have yet to test fluidframes in BGs. as for the mods you listed, seems like they are more for tracking personal BG stats over a period of time, and not tracking the current scores in your current game with realtime data. what would be perfect would be a recount like frame that tracks dmg/heals/hks/kbs as they happen for everyone in the BG, just as if you were watching the meters in a raid. you could toggle back and forth between horde, alliance, and integrated, and then use arrow buttons to navigate through which stat to monitor, and then maybe the option to clone the window if you wanted to monitor two things at once.

one more thing ive come up with, it could possibly modify the nameplate above the opponents with top heals and top damage, so when you specifically see those people, you could identify them immediately. in fact putting some sort of firstaidish icon next to anyone with significant heals would be tremendously useful.