View Single Post
09-08-12, 01:52 PM   #2
SDPhantom
A Pyroguard Emberseer

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
From the entire log, there seems to be 3 systems affected. UIDropdownMenu, MultiActionBars, and CompactRaidFrames.

The UIDropdownMenu system has always been hopelessly tainted. It's a surprise Blizzard's own code doesn't taint it at times, which probably gives them the most headaches.

I don't have an answer to what could be happening with MultiActionBars, I haven't done any testing previously with them. The only advise I could think of would point to the following section of the stack.
Code:
pcall()
Interface\FrameXML\InterfaceOptionsFrame.lua:217
securecall()
Interface\FrameXML\InterfaceOptionsFrame.lua:252
This raises more questions as InterfaceOptionsFrameCancel_OnClick() is running securecall() in iteration of the secure local blizzardCategories through InterfaceOptionsFrame_RunCancelForCategory(), which is just a pcall() wrapper for the associated cancel method.

CompactRaidFrames has had problems with CompactRaidFrameContainer_LayoutFrames() in combat ever since the system was introduced with Cataclysm. Even to the point where it throws errors and glitches out when a party member joins or leaves or if a pet/minion is summoned, both while in combat and does so with no addons loaded.

Last edited by SDPhantom : 09-08-12 at 02:12 PM.