View Single Post
10-18-12, 02:34 PM   #12
demanl
A Cyclonian

Smile

Originally Posted by Xrystal View Post
The fix that was applied was tested as per the thread in the link in my signature. Something however must have gone wrong when it was added to the proper version, which happened after I went to bed as I saw the update this morning. Several people however did confirm that my fix was working both in quests and dungeons before it was applied to the main release code.

I will take a look at the code differences and see what might have been missed out accidently. There is another way to test it outside of dungeons via some of the quests in the panda zone but I just passed by one after spending a few hours testing nUI6's button bars to see how they worked with it. I had previously tested similarly for my own fix before moving on.
Thank you for all of your hard work Xrystal. I'm sorry for the bluntness of my previous post. You do a lot for the nUI community and you should not have to defend yourself. Its hard work supporting a project of this size and I appreciate your efforts. I wish there was something I could do to help....so if you want to send me something or have me look at a particular function or routine...just ask..

Teach me to help you and I will...