View Single Post
05-19-09, 06:49 AM   #7
Astrocanis
A Black Drake
Originally Posted by spiel2001 View Post
Well, the OOR and the ReadyCheck are separate modules, so these will be two separate bugs. I'll look into both.

What happens if you cycle the unit panel when this happens? Does the new panel come up with the OOR/ReadyCheck illuminated, or does that clear them?
The OOR seems to sort of correct itself if you are in the vicinity for long enough. Here's an example. On Thaddius (actually before it when fighting on the platforms) when the "Tank Toss" occurs, whoever was the tank when the fight began stays illuminated and the other tank continues to say OOR. Before the fight, I tried individually healing every person in the party to see if it would activate the unit frame.

In addition, for those party members that did show in range, the were illuminated regardless of whether they were, in fact, in range. In AV I was healing a DK (yeah, I know =P) and after he died and rezzed in DB (I was at FWGY) he still showed in range.

[edit] I meant to say the tank closest to me at the outset was lit up. Also, substitute "raid" where it says "party". Ever have one of those nights?

Last edited by Astrocanis : 05-19-09 at 06:51 AM.