View Single Post
10-06-10, 10:50 AM   #26
Quokka
A Chromatic Dragonspawn

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
The old pre nerfed semi-raid dungeon Stratholme (old 10 players) I loved that one with 4 friend going in and wrecking the place while having fun
and beating a 10 player pug group while add it, in time and gold that is.

It was hard but I can remeber me tanking there, and seeing my healer going bear growling away my agro, and laughting on ts, telling me to keep agro..

that was just great fun.

BC HC yes it was hard, but with friend I could be done. even with a Blue/Green tank. Me being that tank having 2 other alts in the group allong with a wicked T6 Warlock and T6 Healer, the only downside was keeping agro.

But with the lack off tanks the allways asked me to get my warrior to tank the HC. And for being a good tank I ended up in SWP with main Hunter

We had K at 1% and wiped, than came the nerf... damm them. We could have killed him without that nerf..

Now there is only face rolling and a l2p if you wipe with a damm pug. Good thing we are 6 friends in 4 guilds at this time. so if we go out with the alts and get the 5th pug. it allways fun if they try to vote kick one off us out..

I'm looking forward to Cataclysm I think raising the level off skill/luck needed is a good thing. Lets hope the people who shout l2p don't go screaming blizz this is to hard fix it!