Thread: Carbonite 5.0
View Single Post
09-10-12, 07:39 PM   #46
jc2470
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
If u are not complaining like a small little kid then it probably doesnt pertain to u. If u are then it is what it is.
Basically what most of these people are saying is, since it is digital property the developers have no claim to it, or they should just disregard all the work they put into it, and give it away. The Site says they have over 5000 hours into the project. That would be the same thing as someone giving me a old car, and all the stuff to restore it to new, or better than new for free, not costing me a single dime. I restore the car myself only costing me my own time, I leave the car sitting in a field and do nothing with it, so that car should be up for grabs for whoever wants it, because I wasnt doing anything with it. or better yet feel they are free to take parts off the car, because after all its just sitting there i havent touched it.

That sounds like something my little brother would do, or think he should be entitled to, since i wasnt doing anything with it, and thats only because he is a immature, selfish, spoiled little kid.