View Single Post
10-16-12, 11:44 AM   #4
Seer
A Molten Giant
Originally Posted by Belechannas View Post
When you say "it's a yellowish box that appears somewhere around the minimap", do you mean the nUI minimap (which is at the bottom center of the screen, between the unit frame areas)? I find it nearly impossible to believe I could have missed something there; my attention was focused just to either side of that area of the screen (I rezzed somebody who was dead, using Vuhdo in the nUI info panel just to the right, and was looking carefully through my chat window, which is just to the left).
Actually I almost missed it myself the first time, I only noticed it because someone mentioned he won gold from the extra loot roll. The window itself is rather unimpressive looking.

I'll try to screenshot it, tho I won't be able to do so unless we down Elegon tonight. If we don't I won't be able to raid untill thursday.

What happens is kinda what you described.

The boss dies, somebody loots it and you either get a "You've won" message or none and the "extra loot roll". Might be that you get the loot as soon as the boss dies in LFR, didn't pay to much attention to that when I tried lfr.

It may have been bugged since you joined when the fight was allready in progress. Your best bet is hoping to join a full run, at least you get 3 bosses (Unless in the US? I think the rest op the raid opens today there?) to enable/disable mods.