View Single Post
11-15-12, 10:40 AM   #43
Xarl
A Warpwood Thunder Caller

AddOn Compiler - Click to view compilations
Originally Posted by mjumnito View Post
I agree, he apologized and to boot even offered to help on the database. I say let bygones be bygones and lets move on. Bashing one another accomplishes nothing but hard feelings, aside from the initial reality check
Originally Posted by sweetypic View Post
I can see both points of view here. So please people lets not jump on anyone.
1. patrick51 apologized as I see it several times, he is a coder. For those who have not worked with these guys they are anal.. at times and as he put it Perfectionist. I used to do programing years back and if you don't have the tolerance for it well you loose it. And sometimes on people. Even when you dont' mean to.
2. He has offered to work on the data quest base. So Please let Him and Rythal get together and see what can be done.
3. I think someone should change the name of this thread... Please.
I like many appreciate all the hard work Rythal has put into this I would be totally lost without it. !!!!!

an old saying " Too many hands in the pot spoils the stew"... it is just a saying
we all have parents .. ask them what it is like to have too many cooks in the kitchen...
Nicely said for both of you and i could not said it better and totally agree with you as well